Joe Devine (Chair), Lori Van Houten
- Responsible for developing suitable programs for membership meetings
and public outreach, as well as tours and site visits, exhibits,
presentations and displays.
Publications and Publicity
JoeDevine, Harold Van Aken, Gail Yeaple
(temporarily one committee)
- Responsible for membership newsletter, occasional publications of
joint or individual research studies; and press releases and flyers; and
for developing and maintaining society website and media relations to
promote the society’s activities.
Archives and Collections
(Chair), Harold Van Aken, Gail
- Responsible for collecting, cataloging, and storing books,
newspapers, photographs, manuscripts, historic objects, and other
historical materials belonging to the Society, and for arranging for
appropriate conservation and handling.
(no one has signed up yet!)
- Responsible for developing and managing activities and events to
raise funds to support the society’s programs and activities.
Friends of the Colden Mansion Ruins
Barbara Kidney (Chair), no others have
- Responsible for developing and managing the Society’s efforts to
raise funds for the development of the Colden Mansion Heritage Park in
the Town of Montgomery, and for the preservation of the site.
Joan Buck (Chair)
- Responsible for membership drives and overseeing membership benefits
offered by the society.
Gail Yeaple (Chair), Harold Van Aken,
Joe Devine, Barbara Kidney, J. Campbell
- Responsible for coordinating society’s research projects. Chairs of
individual research projects shall constitute the committee and provide
reports as necessary at membership meetings.